The unfinished part of the basement flooded yesterday–some problem with the shower line. Anyway I’ve been busy cleaning up the mess–trying to salvage the items unfortunate enough to still be stored in cardboard. I’ve been slowly converting all of my storage to the big sterilite tubs you get at Target. It probably wouldn’t have been so bad, but I’ve been rearranging stuff down there, trying to get myself a little scrap/stamp room. So there were lots of piles of stuff, and lots of cardboard boxes on the ground. The good news is that most everything was okay. And as soon as I finish getting the boxes and furniture up off the floor and finish bleaching the floor–the basement will be nice and sanitary. : )
Anyway–the goodies that I finished, except for the preview, probably won’t be uploaded for another day or so.
I’m scheduled to work a lot at the real job in the next three days, so I’m going to try to squeeze in finishing the preview and uploading.
Today will hopefully be better…