My friend Happy Scrap Girl tagged me, I guess she thought I might possibly have seven interesting things about me to share!
1) I love diet dr pepper, diet mountain dew & and my new fave grape propel–these are my favorite drinks to scrap to. I know rather embarrassing!
2) Sometimes I am full of contradiction ie I can hardly wait until my three college-age kiddos move out and yet I’m terrified that they will.
3) I love both pediatric nursing and digital design–they feed different parts of my soul. The need to care and help others and the need to create. I can’t imagine not doing either one.
4) If I wanted to I could be a professional genealogist. I have more than 250,000 documented people in my family tree. I keep thinking I’ll set up a website to share all of my info but I haven’t yet!
5) My hair growing up was so stick-straight, no matter how much hairspray I put on it I couldn’t get it to hold a curl. Now that I’ve got so much gray it is wavy with little springy unexpected curls.
6) My fave foods are thai food, pizza & prime rib…actually as I think about it, I pretty much like all foods, hence #7.
7) I need to lose weight and am seriously thinking about putting one of those ticker things on my blog, for a little incentive.
and the optional #8) I keep getting migraine headaches, don’t know why…must be allergies, stress or my bad insomnia. I never had a problem with insomnia until my mom got sick. It’s been 7 1/2 months now and I keep waiting for that part of the grieving process to go away so I can get some sleep!