I got this from my friend Shari (Sharing Creations) and was supposed to put my answers in and forward it on, but thought it would be fun to tag some people with it instead.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial & prelit, I like to make things as simple as possible.
3. When do you put up the tree? When DH or the kids bring it in.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime between Jan 1 and 5th.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes especially eggnog punch.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Madame Alexander doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? DH because he doesn’t want me to spend any money on him.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My dad, he always likes the same thing–See’s Candy.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Seven of them, I treasure them all, but my favorite is a porcelain one that my mom and dad made for me for Christmas one year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t say…
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Story…”You’ll shoot your eye out” and just thinking of the leg lamp makes me giggle. This is the same answer as Shari!
3. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Dec 26th for the next year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I believe in regifting and repurposing.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade caramels
16. Lights on the tree? Plenty of white but I can’t stand flashing lights, they give me a headache.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Breath of Heaven
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Yes I can…Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen,
Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen & Rudolph!
20. Angel or Star at top of tree? Angel and then the star is right below her.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? It depends, now that the kids are older we mix it up.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? wish I had enough money to give everyone what I really want to give them
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I collect ornaments from our trips. Also every year since we were married, we have gotten an ornament for each family member and put the person’s name and date on it. Now everyone has quite a collection!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Black Forest Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Everything I want is too expensive except for love! But here is my wish list: New computer with at least 4 gig ram, new camera–love those rebels, Adobe Creative Suite 4. See it’s a good thing I’m happy to just get love!